List of Non-Metals and Their Uses
Following are the non-metals and their uses;
- Nitrogen- It is used in manufacturing ammonia
- Oxygen- is used in breathing cylinders.
- Neon- used in different types of lights.
- Chlorine- It is used in bleaching powder and liquid bleach.
- Argon- Same as neon it is used in lights.
- Krypton- Along with argon and neon it is used in lights.
- Iodine- it is used in making antibacterial gurgles.
- Carbon- manufacturing rubber tyres.
List of Non-Metals on the Periodic Table
You can see the list of periodic table in the given picture:
List of Non-Metals and Their Symbols
List Three Properties of Non-Metals
- They are the bad conductor of heat and electricity.
- They Gain electron easily.
- They have high electronegativities
List of Non-Metals Used in Daily Life
These are the non-metal that we find and use in our daily lives.
List of Non-Metals and Metals
You can see the list of all non-metals and metals in the given picture:
List of Non-Metals Found at Home
Here is the list of non-metals that we can find at our home: